About Me

My photo
Email me your pics,vids,questions,etc to mrbigtittylover1@gmail.com Start contributing. It's more enjoyable when there's participation. If you find a girl that you think I would like, you can email pics of her to me and I'll make the call.Ladies feel free to send me fan signs. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PICTURES OF UNDERAGE GIRLS. All girls featured on this blog are over 18. If you are one of the ladies being featured on the site and want your pictures removed please email me and I will honor your request.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SHE GOES BY ..........CANADIAN BOOBIES

Oh hai :)


Wonder where this shoot ended :p Canada's Finest
I wanna kiss the other one lol

Topless in pink. #bigtits
Here’s that ass shot!  <------ Whooty



I found this busty beauty on twitter about a week ago.She's new to me and is already becoming a favorite of mines.I think my fellow boobie lovers could be holding back on me lol.Don't know much about this Canadian hottie but she does have a great tumblr(http://www.canadianboobies.tumblr.com/) that you all should check out.She twitted one time about folks saying she look like Brittney Spears.Don't know much about Spears so I'll  let you decide.I got a thing for thick women and those thighs are doing it for me.Believe me,when I find out  more info on her I will share it.Until then enjoy her tumblr blog and follow her on twitter,@CanadianBoobies ,you won't be disappointed. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like her tumblr and twitter are both down :(

Big Titty Lover said...

Yea,she deleted them both about a week ago.Sad,but I hope she comes back.