About Me

My photo
Email me your pics,vids,questions,etc to mrbigtittylover1@gmail.com Start contributing. It's more enjoyable when there's participation. If you find a girl that you think I would like, you can email pics of her to me and I'll make the call.Ladies feel free to send me fan signs. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PICTURES OF UNDERAGE GIRLS. All girls featured on this blog are over 18. If you are one of the ladies being featured on the site and want your pictures removed please email me and I will honor your request.

Monday, January 2, 2012

FIGHTING WITH NO CARE THAT HER ASS IS OUT




You know,much as I enjoy these kind of videos.I think it's a shame that the guys really don't try to break it up.I mean,I love it when a boob pops out,ass is out,or pussy is showing.But when they start shouting websites out it gets retarded.Break that shit up.You may get some ass that night from the girl.LOL.

No comments: